You should plan to attend the Level 2 Delivering the Award workshop only after successful completion of the Level 1 online training course.
Level 1 Training
The Level 1 online training course is available free of charge on www.awardcommunity.org and is comprised solely of online learning modules and downloadable e-resources.
Please ensure you have successfully completed both sections of Level 1 before enrolling to attend Level 2.
If you are interested to see more information about the course, please click below to see Level 1 Objectives and Outcomes:
Level 2 Training
Level 2 is comprised of two mandatory elements:
• Level 2: Adventurous Journey Pre-Reading (available on www.awardcommunity.org)
• Level 2: Delivering the Award workshop
The Delivering the Award workshop takes place over 2 full days. It delivers advanced learning to build on the Award knowledge gained during Level 1, and is designed to facilitate peer engagement and networking, as well as instructor-led classroom learning. On Day 2, it also provides practical experience of the requirements of the Adventurous Journey section.
The Delivering the Award workshop is an instructor-led course facilitated by the Foundation.
Upon successful completion of Level 2, delegates will be certified as:
• Award Leader
• Adventurous Journey Supervisor
• Adventurous Journey Assessor
To view Level 2 Objectives and Outcomes, please click on the link below:
IAC Training: Bangkok 2020
- RT @CambridgeInt: On 5 March @CambridgeInt's Lee Davis will be speaking alongside other experts in a panel-led discussion at @intaward’s Sp…
- There’s just one day left to apply to become an #SDGYoungLeader If you know of a young person who would like to app… https://t.co/8eqCdevjwd
- Every Award journey is different, for these participants it meant travelling to the @OutwardBoundCR rainforest base… https://t.co/YNa1IUE7Jt
- Fascinating article by @wef which reports on a @YouGov poll that found millennials are the loneliest generation.… https://t.co/HRvG0mqbqs
- Get your week off to a positive start and do something good for your community like these Award participants in the… https://t.co/YHL8LTKNu0