You should plan to attend the Level 2 Delivering the Award workshop only after successful completion of the Level 1 online training course.
Level 1 Training
The Level 1 online training course is available free of charge on www.awardcommunity.org and is comprised solely of online learning modules and downloadable e-resources.
Please ensure you have successfully completed both sections of Level 1 before enrolling to attend Level 2.
If you are interested to see more information about the course, please click below to see Level 1 Objectives and Outcomes:
Level 2 Training
Level 2 is comprised of two mandatory elements:
• Level 2: Adventurous Journey Pre-Reading (available on www.awardcommunity.org)
• Level 2: Delivering the Award workshop
The Delivering the Award workshop takes place over 2 full days. It delivers advanced learning to build on the Award knowledge gained during Level 1, and is designed to facilitate peer engagement and networking, as well as instructor-led classroom learning. On Day 2, it also provides practical experience of the requirements of the Adventurous Journey section.
The Delivering the Award workshop is an instructor-led course facilitated by the Foundation.
Upon successful completion of Level 2, delegates will be certified as:
• Award Leader
• Adventurous Journey Supervisor
• Adventurous Journey Assessor
To view Level 2 Objectives and Outcomes, please click on the link below:
IAC Training: Dubai 2020
- The Award family stands against racism. The Award family stands for inclusion. The Award family stands together.
- RT @UN: Misinformation during a crisis like #COVID19 can result in people being left uninformed, unprotected & vulnerable. ❌ Don't share ru…
- Are you an adult volunteer helping to deliver the Award at home or remotely? Join us for a webinar to show how the… https://t.co/kbTk3CUYt3
- Non-formal education and learning frameworks, such as the Award, promote universal skills that can be incredibly he… https://t.co/7YxEqXF0eH
- Today is #InternationalParentsDay! Families come in all sorts of shapes and sizes and we’d like to celebrate the ma… https://t.co/GGGUqMcC8v