You should plan to attend the Level 2 Delivering the Award Workshop only after successful completion of the Level 1 online training course.
Level 1 Training
The Level 1 online training course is available free of charge on www.awardcommunity.org and is comprised solely of online learning modules and downloadable e-resources.
Please ensure you have successfully completed both sections of Level 1 before enrolling to attend Level 2.
If you are interested to see more information about the course, please click below to see Level 1 Objectives and Outcomes:
Level 2 Training
Level 2 is comprised of two mandatory elements:
• Level 2: Adventurous Journey Pre-Reading (available on www.awardcommunity.org)
• Level 2: Delivering the Award workshop
The Delivering the Award workshop takes place over 2 full days. It delivers advanced learning to build on the Award knowledge gained during Level 1, and is designed to facilitate peer engagement and networking, as well as instructor-led classroom learning. On Day 2, it also provides practical experience of the requirements of the Adventurous Journey section.
The Delivering the Award workshop is an instructor-led course facilitated by the Foundation.
Upon successful completion of Level 2, delegates will be certified as:
• Award Leader
• Adventurous Journey Supervisor
• Adventurous Journey Assessor
To view Level 2 Objectives and Outcomes, please click on the link below:
IAC Training: Geneva
- RT @iaypindia: Roma, (Bronze and Silver Award Holder) is presently participating in the Gold Level of the Award in India and would like to…
- In honour of #InternationalVolunteerDay let’s congratulate all the amazing adults out there who give up their time… https://t.co/YPqbeeSGVI
- "I volunteer because of the amazing sense of accomplishment I feel while helping others in different socio-economic… https://t.co/lz2J7LGj5T
- Canadian Award participant Jack tells us why he volunteers #InternationalVolunteerDay @dukeofedcanada pic.twitter.com/3I67YtiNcX
- Gold Award holder, Hasanka Pushpakumara, from Sri Lanka, created an app that encouraged people to plant trees in hi… https://t.co/T9Ir9kzFT6