You should plan to attend the Level 2 Delivering the Award Workshop only after successful completion of the Level 1 online training course.
Level 1 Training
The Level 1 online training course is available free of charge on www.awardcommunity.org and is comprised solely of online learning modules and downloadable e-resources.
Please ensure you have successfully completed both sections of Level 1 before enrolling to attend Level 2.
If you are interested to see more information about the course, please click below to see Level 1 Objectives and Outcomes:
Level 2 Training
Level 2 is comprised of two mandatory elements:
• Level 2: Adventurous Journey Pre-Reading (available on www.awardcommunity.org)
• Level 2: Delivering the Award Workshop
The Delivering the Award Workshop takes place over 2 full days. It delivers advanced learning to build on the Award knowledge gained during Level 1, and is designed to facilitate peer engagement and networking, as well as instructor-led classroom learning. On Day 2, it also provides practical experience of the requirements of the Adventurous Journey section.
The Delivering the Award Workshop is an instructor-led course facilitated by the Foundation.
Upon successful completion of Level 2, delegates will be certified as:
• Award Leader
• Adventurous Journey Supervisor
• Adventurous Journey Assessor
To view Level 2 Objectives and Outcomes, please click on the link below:
IAC Training: Limassol
- 8 students in #Fiji have successfully completed their Bronze Awards. Well done to all the young people involved, an… https://t.co/TrFeJDDOqG
- Gold Award holder, Olivia, has volunteered in refugee camps in Haimhausen and Lohhof, Bavaria, as part of her vario… https://t.co/7Pl5OVAAlJ
- RT @DofE_Russell: ... Except those that do a @DofE #Award... another great reason to complete your #DofE @intaward and become #WorldReady h…
- Last week a young women who was not expected to live past the age of 5, received her Gold Award at Buckingham Palac… https://t.co/pP2EFFPyh7
- RT @PrincipalMuscat: Over 80% of our Year 9 students choose to take part in @DofE . Enjoy this film of our Year 12 &13 Gold @intaward team…