You should plan to attend the Level 2 Delivering the Award Workshop only after successful completion of the Level 1 online training course.
Level 1 Training
The Level 1 online training course is available free of charge on www.awardcommunity.org and is comprised solely of online learning modules and downloadable e-resources.
Please ensure you have successfully completed both sections of Level 1 before enrolling to attend Level 2.
If you are interested to see more information about the course, please click below to see Level 1 Objectives and Outcomes:
Level 2 Training
Level 2 is comprised of two mandatory elements:
• Level 2: Adventurous Journey Pre-Reading (available on www.awardcommunity.org)
• Level 2: Delivering the Award workshop
The Delivering the Award workshop takes place over 2 full days. It delivers advanced learning to build on the Award knowledge gained during Level 1, and is designed to facilitate peer engagement and networking, as well as instructor-led classroom learning. On Day 2, it also provides practical experience of the requirements of the Adventurous Journey section.
The Delivering the Award workshop is an instructor-led course facilitated by the Foundation.
Upon successful completion of Level 2, delegates will be certified as:
• Award Leader
• Adventurous Journey Supervisor
• Adventurous Journey Assessor
To view Level 2 Objectives and Outcomes, please click on the link below:
IAC Training: Muscat
- Award Leader Zaharruddin, from Malaysia, shares his reasons for bringing the Award to his youth club https://t.co/qfMqL0KNPj @zaharAbdMajid
- Happy #InternationalDayofEducation! The Award aligns with many of the #GlobalGoals including Goal 4: Quality Educat… https://t.co/ZqUZcYb4c1
- Stephanie from Canada, likes her Award participants to see her as an ally and a motivator #AwardLeaderWeek… https://t.co/piUZ0onSEv
- We surveyed our Award Leaders and found out what skills they think they need to best help their participants become… https://t.co/DqLv64uW5V
- Meet Pratima from Nepal! #AwardLeaderWeek @DoEIANepal pic.twitter.com/QUq8L7EoOV